Impact Communication – 8 weeks Communication Gym
This course is about learning to communicate with your fullest self-expression by delivering appropriate, clear, and impactful verbal communication. Whatever your goal in life, you will significantly shift the way you connect and communicate with those who matter to you.
The next batch starts on ,
29 May 2021
from 10 AM to 12 PM IST
Jump to this commitment of 8 Saturdays
Why do you need this course?
Goals & Dreams
The need or desire to communicate arises because we have a goal. And so, we want to carefully orchestrate our speech, i.e. our language and choice of words, if we want to achieve our goals and dreams.
Language shapes our behaviour and each word we use carries a meaning. Although we are born with the gift of language, research shows that we are surprisingly unskilled when it comes to communicating with others.
The right words spoken in the right way can bring us love, money and respect. Whereas, the wrong words in a wrong situation can lead a country to war. We often choose our words without thought, oblivious of the emotional effect it has on others.
We talk more than we need to, we listen poorly, without realizing it, and we often fail to pay attention to the subtle meanings conveyed by facial expressions, body gestures and the tone.
Challenges you may be facing
We all go through various challenges while communicating. The course will help you to impactfully address these…
- I don’t intend it but people are hurt by my way of speaking.
- I find it difficult to put forward my thoughts in a structured and logical manner in front of seniors. I fear judgement.
- How do I effectively communicate my ideas without being diplomatic or ambiguous?
- How do I say ‘No’ without offending people?
- How do I deal with difficult people?
- How do I communicate with my family in a way that allows a healthy environment instead of a stressful one?
- How do I network or engage with people without feeling fake? Can I have an agenda-less conversation?
- How do I become my fullest self-expression?
This is what the course offers
- In Classroom 1, you will use a diagnostic tool – that helps you discover the verbal patterns that you have fallen in and are not allowing you to create a progressive speech.
- In Classroom 2, you will learn to distinguish between presenting facts and presenting opinions. Unknowingly we mix the two while speaking and that impacts how our message is perceived.
- In Classroom 3, You will learn the vocabulary for identifying emotions that help you understand yourself and also the other person you wish to connect with. This is where you step in to raise your E.Q.
- In Classroom 4, You will learn to identify the needs of others and be able to communicate with them using WIIFM (What’s in it for me?)
- In Classroom 5, You will learn to articulate your needs by making requests that heighten the chances of a ‘Yes’. You will develop the assertive skill of saying a ‘No’ and disagreeing with ease.
- In Classroom 6, You will unlearn the way you already listen and begin on a whole new path of Listening.
- In Classroom 7, You will learn the essential steps to take to build a powerful personal brand in your industry and at work. Begin to command respect as a thought leader.
- In Classroom 8, you will get the icing on the cake with a practical science on how relationships bond.
8 weeks Online Sessions
- 8 LIVE online sessions across 8 weeks (led by Mira Swarup)
- Each session is for 2 hours
- Receive the following after every session:
- Reading material
- Session’s video recording
(After the 8 classrooms)
- Monthly engagement
- To practice what you have learnt
- To learn and apply new tools of communication
The Course Fee & Payment Plans
INR 39,500 only (Including taxes)
- This fee can be paid in 3 parts
* INR – Indian Rupees
Flexible Payment Plan
- Registration – INR 15,000/-
- Before the 6th Class –
- Before the 10th Class –
PAY USING ANY ONE:
- Instamojo. Links give here
- To let go of the extra 3% charges from Instamojo, You can choose to pay via
– NEFT or
– Google Pay
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the details.
Payment powered by
You will be taken to secure payment page
Read what participants say about the course
The Impact Communication Course clearly exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it for others to attend as so much value is included in it! Coaching covers a practical and ‘actionable nuggets’ manner, and, to inspire and engage us to fully take on and continue our own journeys with impactful communication!Anna-Karin Kruse
I found this course to be very powerful & transformative because it changes u from the core. It forces you to look at conflict from a different perspective. Mira is an excellent coach, the best in her field and a wonderful human being.Jyoti Sandhu
It’s elaborated very well about how to communicate, behave, response, act, mingle, self-motivation, confidence and most importantly how to be in a lovely family. It’s really a game-changer for personal and professional life. Many thanks to our mentor Mira. 🙏🏻Saravanan MR
The course is the best investment one can do on themselfAishvarya Nair
Its been an amazing experience and so wonderful to know and understand my own self and this helps a lot to understand others – the perfect guide to very impact communication with everyoneGita Sethi
The Impact Communication workshop is beautifully designed and takes the participants through a life-changing experience.Shalini Kalia
When my manager sometimes gets into micromanagement, I would earlier feel upset or think that I’m incompetent. But now I facilitate a good conversation so that I can listen to him and understand a different perspective. And it is also helpful for me to help the team in finding solutions by themselves.Nisha Nag, Associate Director (Digital Marketing Company)
I have changed my conversation style with Sr. Management from pushing to listening. Clients are more involved and responding to emails much more. There is a shift from core sales pitching to highlighting how the customer will benefit.Rahul Kant, Head of Sales (An FMCG Company)
In earlier conversations with my sister (stressed over her career), I would take on advise mode and give a lecture. The result – Argument! But now, 1. I apply empathetic listening to enhance her experience. 2. Don’t ask her to “feel” happy or cheerful . She now solves her own problems and we talk for long.Shashikanh Roy Clark, CEO ay Construction Company
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this an English language course?
No this is not a language course where you will learn grammar usage or accent neutralization. Instead, this course is to help you communicate effectively with people who will help you to achieve your goals.
How time intensive are the 8 weeks?
2 hr per session and 30 min for the assignments is the expected commitment each week. The course will demand your intention more than your time.
1 ON 1 Attention?
The programme doesn’t commit to a regular 1-on-1 with Mira. But she tries her best to make herself available for a 30 min connect when a participant shares a need.
Does this course include Presentation & Public Speaking Skills?
No, this course does not include Presentation & Public Speaking Skills. Mira can coach you on Presentation Skills 1-on-1. Write to email@example.com for any questions.
If it helps to know – she is working on creating another course called “Executive Presence” that will include this and more.
What if i miss a session?
Recordings along with study material will be shared post every session. It’s recommended to attend at least 6 classrooms across the 8 weeks.
What is the usual profile of participants?
The participants are a mix of Mid level managers to C-Suite executives. A certain percentage includes entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Is the course fee refundable?
The course fee isn’t refundable but is transferable to a later course at no extra cost.
Do I get course certificates?
Yes, certificate is available on request.